Saturday 25 September 2010

Why I've done this!!

Well why have I?? One year ago me and my husband decided that getting a dog would be a great idea!! We researched lost of different breeds and spent hours looking over puppy pictures and we came across her!! Our little Airedale Terrier puppy!! She was so cute on the first visit i had to have her! So we returned home (not with her, she was still to young) to read all out bringing our puppy into our world and read book on Airedales!! It seemed like a match made in heaven. Here we were bring out little puppy into the world and sharing with you what the breeder books don't tell you! And that is why a year later I  have started to write about her!!

Indie is an adorable puppy, showing you with love and attention every minute she is with you, however Indie shows her love in some very special ways which is why over my blogging will share the true Airedale puppy and how my eccentric little (or not so little) puppy deals with everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment